Current Job Offering
SansMinds is now hiring for an Interactive Graphic Designer to join our team.
SansMinds is a young company that develops creative toys for public around the world. SansMinds, locates in Vancouver (Canada), Istanbul (Turkey), and Tokyo (Japan), is also one of the leaders in creating interactive entertainment products in Canada and many other countries. SansMinds has exciting new plans for the future and is seeking talented individuals to come join our team.
The current job offered is a contract or in-house part-time (3 day/week) based and may lead to permanent opportunities within the company.
The Interactive Graphic Designer must feel confidently to contribute in many levels of the design process: from brainstorming sessions with product managers, to collaborating with product designers. The ideal candidate will have strong graphic design skills, coupled with a technical understanding of current Web technologies and emerging design trends. Systematic thinking and the ability to create and articulate a successful design visually and verbally is a must.
This position requires an online portfolio demonstrating conceptual and strategic thinking with a focus on designing performance based e-commerce campaigns. This person should have the ability to articulate the rationale behind their design from both a user-centered focus and business perspective.
- Partnering with design leads and other designers to create Web page designs and new features.
- Collaborating with product designers and product managers.
- Experience designing user interfaces is a plus.
- Design within brand guidelines to ensure designs are brand compliant, confirming to the overall brand identity and strategy, which could include logos, icons, documents and other asset templates.
- Experience working as an Interactive Graphic Designer, at least 5 years experience preferred.
- Expert experience in Photoshop, Illustrator and an understanding of the limitations and opportunities of current web technologies.
- A thorough understanding of typography, layout, color and user interface.
- Strong communication skill with a team-first attitude.
- Familiarity with current and emerging Web technologies.
- Interest/passion for online gaming.
- Copywriting, web analytics and HTML5 experience is a plus.
The right candidate should be detail-oriented, flexible, organized, good at multi-tasking, and be able to work independently and in a team.