What do I do if my product requires service?
Simply contact us with your name and order number and the product name.
Why do I need to register my product and the warranty?
It is for us to centralize your unit and the warranty information so you won’t need to worry about losing the information when you need to use the service.
Where can I purchase the extended warranty?
Go to our store and search up warranty.
Do I have purchase the extended warranty right away?
No, but you do need to purchase it before your standard warranty ends. It various by products.
What if I can more than one year?
You can simply purchase our 2-year or 3-year warranty options.
What is cover under the extended warranty ?
The warranty covers any repair and replacement cost for parts and labour. Shipping cost is not cover under warranty and is buyer is responsible for any shipping cost and shipping insurance.
If you want to enjoy our warranty plan longer, simply extend your warranty for additional time and cover ALMOST ANY DAMAGE that might happen to the your product. It protects your investment and gives you “the peace of mind to explore the full potential of it”
The extended warranty plan covers ALMOST ANYTHING. Please contact us for a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA). Some of the problems can be fixed without sending us the unit, and this will save you a lot of time and money on shipping.
Terms and Conditions:
1. Warranty is valid from the date of purchase directly from SansMinds.com.
2. MUST return the defect unit. The replacement will not be sent out until we have received all the listed items.
3. Shipping is NOT included. The shipping fee will be collected from the buyer when the replacement set is ready for shipment.
4. This warranty is only available to purchased directly from SansMinds.com.
5. All warranties are final sale. No refund or exchange available.
6. The buyer must purchase this extended warranty before the end of the standard warranty.
The warranty will not be valid IF
1. The product is intentionally modified or disassembled.
2. The goods are modified without prior approval from SansMinds Magic.
3. There is evidence of repair or tampering by unauthorized persons.
4. The fault is caused by non-certified accessories or add-ons.
5. The fault occurs outside the warranty period.